Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Pissed Patriot

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot β™₯οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ I Love Jesus Christ, family, πŸ’ž 🐾 🐾 Friends 🐸 πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ ✝️ 🌟Re-igniting light Within.

Sound of Silence ...πŸ™πŸ»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸͺ–πŸΆπŸ•

In response Margical ONE to her Publication

That is one badass dog😍

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot β™₯οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ I Love Jesus Christ, family, πŸ’ž 🐾 🐾 Friends 🐸 πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ ✝️ 🌟Re-igniting light Within.

In response debbie french to her Publication

debbie 🌟 Yes! Trained for NOW

🚨 Me thinks the scare event for WWIII is brewing....

The General @ GeneralMCNews

BREAKING: A "coordinated sabotage" has paralyzed France's high-speed train network, impacting a quarter million travelers.

The number is set to rise to 800k by the end of the weekend, ahead of the opening ceremony of the Paris Olympics.

https://x.com/GeneralMCNews/status/1816806557822423260

Only people mentioned by @Fooked in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Pissed Patriot, click on at the bottom under it