I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

We Opened The Portal 88 | A New Direction⎮Kryon Late Night Series - YouTube

Kryon Late Night Series is a selected series of lectures, a piece of beauty extracted from Lee Carroll's channelings and combined with the wonderful melodies...

🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

Aaahhhh nice, went to his event in Hot Springs, AR last month!
He even went on a crystal dig with us…magical!
I have followed him since my awakening & he got me thru some very trying times indeed! Thanks for sharing🙏❤️

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

In response Debbie Reynolds to her Publication

Wow! That's Awesome! The messages are very comforting!

I agree & during those early years I needed that comfort & grounding as I was all over the place! 🫶
The really nice thing about the event…being around like minded people which is kinda unusual in today’s world! I likened it to being around the folks on here but seeing/feeling them in person👀/🤗.
We all had such positive attitudes & could freely express our truths without judgment! To me it was like finding part of your soul tribe! 👫👭👬

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @TinderTime in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Debbie Reynolds, click on at the bottom under it