Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

marxist fraud

I was here early in 2021, then got "spooked". I am back because I want to live. I read a lot. I observe. I listen. I have faith in us.

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

And now BO is endorsing KH. This is an example of how the media is sometimes used as a communication tool: one makes a move, the other responds.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/politics/barack-and-michelle-obama-endorse-kamala-harris-giving-her-expected-but-crucial-support/ar-BB1qFmwx

Only people mentioned by @IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

I was here early in 2021, then got "spooked". I am back because I want to live. I read a lot. I observe. I listen. I have faith in us.

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

People are slamming the recent story about Prince Harry in TGP. What they fail to understand is that it is about the media hacking into phones and privacy issues. We are told by the media it is the intelligence agencies, but is that always true? He went on what I think they call an around the world privacy tour and it will be interesting to see what comes from that.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Fight_for_Life to her Publication

I am not a fan of harry and megan

(1) Show this thread