#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

CBDC crypto is TheGreatReset currency [they] will try to push.
Fook the Central Banks.

These are the only ones that will get past regulations to survive. 99% of all crypto goes bye bye soon. BTC too.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @MCanon in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

In response Colonel17Q Carter777-Z to her Publication

To zero

(1) Show this thread
In response Michael Catino to his Publication

Self directed IRA issued this notice about that they are no longer working with XRP. If anyone wants to know how to buy real estate or stocks from a self direct IRA let me know and I can point you in the right direction.

In response Cents ofSarcasm to her Publication

Too bad for you. I guess you believe all the bullshit and dont have a. clue about what is going on. Do some real research and you will find the truth. Moonlambo & Digital Asset investor on Youtube would be a good place for everyone to start

(1) Show this thread

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

so are you saying algo is one to survive? just bought in this week its nice and low now under $2

In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication

Everything on this chart makes you a happy person. Do what you can. XRP is#1 and XLM is#2

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Saves, WWG1WGA, God Wins, 9/11 Truth, Trump Supporter, JFKjr lives, Truth Will Prevail, #SaveTheChildren

yup. xrp is the one.