"πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

🚨#BREAKING: Several House Republicans, including Speaker Mike Johnson, replace the three American flags that were torn down and burned by Pro-Palestine protesters

πŸ“Œ#Washington |#dc

Currenly House Speaker Mike Johnson and a group of House Republicans led by Rep. Williams say the Pledge of Allegiance after replacing the American flags that were torn down and burned by pro-Palestine protesters and other activists earlier in the day. These protesters had replaced the American flags with Palestinian flags outside Union Station in Washington, D.C., while Prime Minister Netanyahu was visiting Capitol Hill. Tonight, Johnson and other Republican lawmakers are raising the American flags once again, saying, "We’ve restored the flags that were burned at Union Station and will continue to stand for this great nation, come what may."

From Tironianae
https://t.me/Tironianae/293739

πŸ’₯πŸ”₯βš”οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸŽ‰

Only people mentioned by @Kuntuzangpo1776 in this post can reply

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Kuntuzangpo 1776 to his Publication

WTF was police or SWAT?