In response Zanne Anon to her Publication

WAKE UP ❗️❗️❗️

An Injustice Anywhere = Injustice Everywhere. Vegan, Respect & Protect ALL Innocent Beings. Life time unvaxed. Spiritual #TheGreatAwakening

In response Zanne Anon to her Publication

Way back in twitter days I read a very detailed written description by The Monster who mutilates these girls, often to order, he even describes additional 'optional extras' and prices, on top of the basic amputations. I am sure I saved it all somewhere, I've since looked all over my files but I can't find it anywhere now, It was/is still the most disturbing several pages I've ever read, left me stunned for days. He even had plans for the girl he had that was pregnant😨. All the pictures I saw clearly confirmed the horror of what I'd read is fact...😭.
Just hear/reading the word Lolita brings the images bk...😭😭😭

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

In response ~sky~ kat to her Publication

😲 omg

WWG1WGA, Patriot, A1&2, Spiritual Warrior, Healer, Truth Seeker, Ascension Bound, Trump is My President, Happily married! In God we trust!

In response MonaLisa GoneRogue to her Publication

I can't really process this. Although I know now how evil Evil is.😭

Oh boy...I know that feeling well, being a highly sensitive Empath is very tough.
Seeing/reading (as in witnessing) uncomprehending Evil means having to find a safe way for ones mind to process it, without letting it destroy ones sensitivity in anyway, not easy to explain. but I had to learn how or I'd not be here now, although nothing has happened to me as such, it's Other Innocent Beings, both Animal & Human I Feeel. and turning away so as not to be upset is not an option for me... I did try to but it felt so wrong, like I wasn't doing what I'm hear for🙏.

In response Felixa Unger to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @sKy3s1119 in this post can reply

WWG1WGA, Patriot, A1&2, Spiritual Warrior, Healer, Truth Seeker, Ascension Bound, Trump is My President, Happily married! In God we trust!

In response ~sky~ kat to her Publication

Absolutely understand and concur. But fundamentally those of us who came as lightworkers are warriors, so we gotta buck up and yet, as you said, not lose our emphatic nature. It's a zigzag line for sure! Thank God for this forum to connect with like minded and like hearted. I was told long ago to not lose my fire in the pursuit of being more spiritual: that I was going to need both. Glad I listened. Glad you are navigating this ascension with your grace.

An Injustice Anywhere = Injustice Everywhere. Vegan, Respect & Protect ALL Innocent Beings. Life time unvaxed. Spiritual #TheGreatAwakening

In response Felixa Unger to her Publication

We are here together for a special reason...💛💞🙏

(1) Show this thread