Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Beth Angel McPatriot

wow. Saving Israel for last, and attempting to outlaw the Bible?

H.R.6090 - Antisemitism Awareness Act of 2023

Passed the House and Received by the Senate in May 2024.

05/02/2024 Senate Received in the Senate.

05/01/2024-4:55pm House
Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.

05/01/2024-4:55pm House
On passage
Passed by the Yeas and Nays: 320 - 91 (Roll no. 172). (text: CR H2790-2791)

IF this passes the Senate, it would be a felony to say Acts 2:22 is truth. Same with Revelation 12: beginning with 1st verse.

Trying to distract us with Joemala while [they] pull other changes on us all?
https://www.congress.gov/bill/118th-congress/house-bill/6090/all-actions?overview=closed#tabs

Only people mentioned by @AngelMcPatriot in this post can reply

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Beth Angel McPatriot to her Publication

Trust the plan?

Woman who loves God, my family, & my country, as well as Freedom lovers worldwide. Not here for followers. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Trust the One, true God alone, yet believe He has yet again led a group of ppl ww to fulfill HIS plan,@hopealways888... Remember He has promised to give us a future, and as your name states, a hope...and has promised to remain with us, even to the end of the Age.

So, yes, Trust (His) the plan. 💞

(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Beth Angel McPatriot to her Publication

Why are Q and the White Hats allowing this?