I was here early in 2021, then got "spooked". I am back because I want to live. I read a lot. I observe. I listen. I have faith in us.

In response Crystal Iannacone to his Publication

Let us also remember very few tried to help us even though many, many Christians risked everything while others sat back and collected the money, travelled, and partied. They got promotions, new opportunities, new houses, new careers, some became millionaires and were elevated to our next innovators and disruptors and VCs. Anyone that got in the way was destroyed, erased, sidelined, isolated, and harassed. Do not forget.

Everybody has informed an opinion about the pandemic scientists, but read about Francis Collins. I do not know him, but I am familiar and have read a bit about the early days of the genome project and the concerns he voiced and his faith. Now that we know how the system works (blackmail and entrapment), should we reconsider these narratives we have and acknowledge things are more complex?

https://www.britannica.com/biography/Francis-Collins

In response Fight_for_Life to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Fight_for_Life in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Fight_for_Life , click on at the bottom under it