https://www.instagram.com/reel/C9xTwPSuT53/?igsh=MWczZW1hb2FpMWl0bQ==

Why did Q tell you that Israel was saved for last?
• The reason is Israel is the KEY to bringing down the global Deep State. This isn't anti-Semitism. I’m referring to the Kazarian Jews, the fake northern European Kazarswho stole the identity of real Jewish people and created the Rothschild Rockefellers who came from South Germany where they created the Illuminati in 1776. They took control of the local governments, financed the trains and public roads, created the Rothschild banking system throughout Europe and helped JP Morgan take over the U.S. banking system – after the Titanic killed the biggest US Bankers and rich tycoons who were against creating a Federal Reserve controlled by the Elites (Khazarians – the fake Ashken NAZI Jews, who made a deal with the Roman Empire and bought of the Jewish Leaders to become into Judaism and name themselves Jews).

Only people mentioned by @Ezekiel2_1 in this post can reply

In response Ezekiel 2_1 to his Publication

That's not what I think.
I think it means the Deep State includes the players on the right, the alt right, Q, and Trump, in addition to the left.
We've been had.
The Israel they really mean are the true biblical, genetic descendents of Jacob which are the white Europeans. The DS look like us but are not us, and they're out to kill us. True Israel, (us), is their final mission. They've already begun with the ClotShot genocide that Trump himself promoted.