https://x.com/GlobalPressCorp/status/1815584764897685821?t=Y0SbnRMlum1QxakoMDx3JQ&s=19

Here's Yer Problem❗️

👇

Janet Yellen Hanged at GITMO
By Michael Baxter -October 31, 2023

Very Interesting Exerpts:

“I hate you. I hate you, Crandall,” Yellen said, her voice strained and hoarse. “This is our country. Do you understand me? This is our country, ours, not yours, and nothing you do will change that. Do you hear me, Crandall?

The admiral glanced up at Yellen. “I hear you, but thankfully not for much longer. And who is “ours?”

Yellen looked over her shoulder at the hangman who was inspecting the rope for frayed strands. “You’ll die too,” she told him. She told Admiral Crandall, “I won’t say his name, but you know who he is and it doesn’t matter to you because he is untouchable. When the United States and Ukraine are merged and become the United States of Ukraine, he will reveal himself.”

“At first, I thought you were just evil. But you’re batshit craz

Only people mentioned by @jcrew_756 in this post can reply

Yeshua🩸✝️ Mrs LuAnn Aalvik♥️ BereanWatchman Aleph/א Tav/ת #Gospel🎶 #CiC 👉#TrumpWon #19 NoVax! ORPatriot IFBAP💯

In response jcrew_756 to his Publication

“At first, I thought you were just evil. But you’re batshit crazy, too,” the admiral said. “You’re as delusional as those who were on that platform before you.”

“Then you’ve probably also heard this before, Crandall: We are everywhere.”

Janet Yellen Hanged at GITMO | Real Raw News