Only people mentioned by @Patriot_iss in this post can reply

I got a man. Not here to date. No DM’s. Sad that I even need to write this.

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

How bizarre.

So, instead of just letting him die on the campaign trail so his name can be replaced on the ballots. They have him withdraw, then die? I don’t know exactly how things work, but if he’s not running when he dies, then his name is stuck on the ballots to be uncounted?

The bus to Crazy Town has no brakes.

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Ana Tate to her Publication

I love that, "The bus to Crazy Town..."

(1) Show this thread

I'm an older and wiser and very Independent Woman

The several actors are playing Joe B and they will put on a show to usher him out KH will never ever become President nor will Hillary and yes the Truth will be shown it's it right time .... Things are done for a reason and don't even think about Trusting the Dems... Eyes open ...

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Why can't they just tell Americans the truth?

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

They will, it's just about the timing. I do think we are close to it.

(1) Show this thread

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

Is the plan to let Joe fade into the woodwork and allow all his crimes to be buried with him? Doesn’t seem quite fair, does it?

In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication

No, he has already been executed. There are actors playing the part of Joe. All will be revealed.

(1) Show this thread