Good people were forced into bed with this evil under personal and family threats.

Could you live with yourself helping to cover up such evil despicable acts if given a safe way out?

These people worship Satan _ some openly show it.

#LFG

Universal Upgrade downloading... full services will resume shortly. 321... LOVE

In response Kel Que to her Publication

I saw them up close today.. the oens selling out... and the oens leveraging them selling out... I could see the evil and the MORE evil...

I saw the look today of someone who knew I knew he was an infiltraited enemy... It wasnt the look of someone who wanted me to shut up.. it was someone who was pissed off he was restrained he couldnt kill me....

But he also had the confidence of someone who thinks he will one day have that also...

Beyond bent.... definate plant... I saw the enemy today beyond regular sleeper...

I know exactly what you mean… the demons are showing their faces. They can see our light and it pisses them off because they know this is the end of their road. Stand strong and shine.

I call my best friends boyfriend.. “Agent Smith”. He protects the matrix like no other, I can feel his hate towards me. It’s crazy!!

Only people mentioned by @SwampDrainer19 in this post can reply

Universal Upgrade downloading... full services will resume shortly. 321... LOVE

In response Kel Que to her Publication

Yes... Im there right now..

The only place to go is to God.. my mantra.