#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.34/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

President day weekend officialy started.

It would seem that Trump may have come to terms with Jack and bought Twitter! Check for yourself, if you wish. He can be found on Twitter at@LegoTrump1946

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @godstrojanhorse in this post can reply

Name =Truth. Born irritating others Always asking Why! Lover of God, Family, Country, outdoors, music! Want better for my children! God Wins

In response Godstrojan horse to her Publication

😢😢😢

Patriot Conservative I will die standing before I'll live on my knees!

In response Alice Richter to her Publication

This is complete and utter bullshit! Twitter is NOT for sale...nor was it bought by Trump!!! Do your damn research, engage your critical thinking skills before embarrassing yourself by posting this crap!!!

(1) Show this thread

WWGOWGA. RESPECT the Flag . Faith in GOD AND HIS SON JESUS . LOVE OUR COUNTRY and the CONSTITUTION 🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 Keep America Free

In response Godstrojan horse to her Publication

Maybe i will get back on.

Trump is my Pres. JFK, Jr. my VP; Jesus my BFF; Silly, snarky, loving protector of God's family & children. Joshua 1:9 Pureblood. IYKYK.

In response Judith Piersol to her Publication

I think it's worth a shot!

Feel free to follow me, as I RT some amazing accounts...patriots who love our country and who are teaching difficult truths about the world and history, as we have all been deceived for a very long time.

We have remained on Twitter only to serve our President and our military in whatever capacity we can. I'm utterly surrounded by good people with big hearts who follow God first and believe in the plan.

I'm a small voice, but I will do whatever it takes to support POTUS and our great military.

Blessings to you!

(1) Show this thread