Only people mentioned by @Jeanie in this post can reply

In response Jean Kilroy⭐ to her Publication

Only followers of this user (@reset) can see their posts

Today is just a software glitch
Soon it’ll be a community standards violation and you won’t be able to open it for a week
Kinda like a fakebook violation

Believea God IS, mom of 3, grandmother of 3, Trump supporter from the onset, advocate of the REAL CONSTITUTION, bad at technology!!

So much Americans have been sold really takes AWAY from our life. And many can't accept this....too scarey to let go and adapt

Never believe anything more than 98%. 1% for new information, and 1% for the final piece, KNOWING. Ex-Nurse, Mom of 10, 4 in Heaven already

Kinda seems like technology is evil to me. It took me years, but I learned to control my temper with people, and I use to have plenty of patience when working, sitting under the hood of my 1970 Challenger, in the engine compartment.
Technology has taken away more than just my quiet space, it has obliterated it.
People walk around with their heads down, looking at their phones, and I still always think they are talking to me when we pass in the halls and streets. Embarrassingly, I just say HI.
Now I lose my temper with the car. Damn gas bill, damn oil change, new tires, car wash,.....The money PIT.

Why buy a fridge like this?