Trump is my President We are in a war of God vs Evil Hold the Line Justice is Coming. Texas Strong #savethechildren WWG1WGA

I can't even imagine

A writer that's down to Earth and tired of the bullshit! #Trumpican

Yeah.... But they also did some fucked up things too! Such as taking their daughter (JFK'S Sister) to have her head drilled into (They thought she was, "retarded" and that somehow THIS would, "help her". The doctor told her to sing and he kept drilling until she stopped. Jack (the bad Jack ) ALLEGEDLY killed his wife, "accidental drowning" but was part of a, "car accident". Yet he waited HOURS to call ANYONE to help her... Yet he survived unscathed. Just to name a few (he also had JFK'S brain in a jar in his attic for some reason) so don't act like they're Saints (cause they're not) Hell, during probation that's how they made their money! Selling ILLEGAL BOOZE! Plus they have turned their backs on RFK JR.

In response Mark Knight to his Publication

i think you might be mixing up Jack with Ed Kennedy and Chappaquiddick

A writer that's down to Earth and tired of the bullshit! #Trumpican

In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication

Well either way, there was a brain in a jar in the attic and the last name WAS Kennedy.

Only people mentioned by @YankeeCarolyn in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Yankee Carolyn, click on at the bottom under it