Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Michele hoffman

The Deep State judge who presided over the illegal hush-money trial and unlawfully told jurors they did not need unanimity to convict President Trump was arrested Tuesday night and taken to a White Hat detention center, where he will remain until flown to GITMO, a source in General Eric M. Smith’s office told Real Raw News.

White Hats had been awaiting an opportunity to grab Justice Arthur Engoron without causing pandemonium or a media frenzy.

https://realrawnews.com/2024/07/arthur-engoron-arrested/

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

In response Gary Lindsay to his Publication

Real Raw News is bullshit, you do understand the concept, correct?

In response Michele hoffman to her Publication

I disagree.

How could you disagree? This dude is a joke, a grifting fool who's already been sued for fraud but hey-you do you.

In response Gary Lindsay to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @LuddyDundrums in this post can reply

In response Michele hoffman to her Publication

That's why they picked him, imo. nobody would believe it. When they first started their coverage of the tribunals I looked up the defence attorneys that represented the bad actors. They were real lawyers and worked for the firms as stated in RRN articles. I have not reached the decision to accept their articles as 'mostly true' lightly. My mother is an anon too, and she disagrees with me.

Discernment works both ways.