DISGUSTING WINFREY NEWS: Oprah Winfrey teaches Pedos IN DETAILS how to molest and rape children.

Only people mentioned by @Neo in this post can reply

Believe in God#Jesus#Trump#All honor belongs to God#Save the children#Peace will be the price#Truth seeker&baker...

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

And the beast almost laugh explanig this skit, glad she gone to He!!

President Donald J. Trump is Andrew Breitbart's REVENGE

This is MKUltra right here. This is a MILD form of truama based mind control. Take good people, then hit them with shock and confusion, a hypnotic induction. A lot of very bad things can be done once someone has you by the brains. I wonder how many in the audience got too close to her afterwards. Her intent is EVIL.

TRUMP WON! PRAY FOR TRUMP! MAGA! KAG! WW1WGA

OMG....my heart breaks for the little kids. Kids dont care about sex. The pedos are just pure evil. I wish they will all get hit by lightning and die!!!

In response Zara Doyle to her Publication

OMG!! I wish you would actually get a profile pic so we don't see you as a troll.

(1) Show this thread

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

Teaching oithers how to groom babies & small children.

NO NORMAL PERSON would "find" that info on the net.

Chiwaukee....Farmer, Construction, Dump Trucking, in that order. Blue Collar at its finest. I went to College, what a waste of money!

Teachers know how to teach....right under our [k]no[w]ses. Anyone got pics of her 12 toes handy?

Noooo!!!! Too much!