Only people mentioned by @CindyCopacetic in this post can reply

Christian, patriot, prayer warrior, Trump supporter. WWG1WGA

In response Copacetic Cindy to her Publication

He has my vote!!!

USAF Vet YUGE President Trump supporter; he tweeted: "Fight Patriots! Had 50K followers on Twitter & proudly followed by Gen. Flynn.

I read that a few days ago. Wealthy Republican businessman John Cox ran against Gov. Adolph aka Gavin NewScum - odds were on Cox to win. Think someone tampered with the results and Gavin - his aunt is none other than the old bat we all detest is ...drum roll here.. Nancy Pelosi!!! Gathered just about signatures to recall him & he's running scared. Just like that - he opened the restaurants again, after costing them so much $$ to remodel, then closed them. Wear masks while eating, then pull it down while chewing!
His ex-wife: Kimberly Guilfoyle (Don, Jr.'s girlfriend.) Small world.

Tyranny like hell, is not easily conquered: yet we have this consulation... that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph.

In response Stacey Stands Up to her Publication

He rocks....😎

(1) Show this thread

He will win!!

CA Paramedic•Native/Mex American 🇺🇸❤️🇲🇽 Truth seeker• WWG1WGA•💖our Military •💖LEO’s •🙏🏽Heal rescued Children & END Human Trafficking

If Richard Grenell becomes our Governor, I would continue to live in beautiful Northern California. If not, when I retire, TEXAS, here I come‼️🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸

Chiwaukee....Farmer, Construction, Dump Trucking, in that order. Blue Collar at its finest. I went to College, what a waste of money!

Whoop Whoop... PTL! If he doesn't do it then CA will be a victim of the San Andreas ]Fault[.....

He's a good egg, that guy!

Tyranny like hell, is not easily conquered: yet we have this consulation... that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph.

haha! True dat....California will just crack off...😆

(1) Show this thread

Do it!

Marine Infantry , fisherman and Motox. In the mountains of NorCal ,Love dogs especially pit bull's We R the STORM!

We would love to have him as GOV.
Newsom is a corrupt worthless POS it runs in that bloodline.

#GodWins, #Trump2020, Twitter refugee

Hell yeah🙌