Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

If anyone finds some verification ONE WAY OR THE OTHER on this…PLEASE POST.

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

I was in my office late last night while my husband and puppy were sleeping in the bedroom. I heard what I thought was the EBS. It was. The TV which was on in the bedroom was blaring. "This is just a test...". This occurred at approximately 2330=11:30pm mountain time (~1:30am eastern time). Interesting.

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins πŸ™πŸ», We Are The Storm πŸ¦…, God Bless America πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Paula Hardin to her Publication

Strange hour for a test πŸ€“

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

In response Ask Yourself to her Publication

what state are you in?

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins πŸ™πŸ», We Are The Storm πŸ¦…, God Bless America πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Paula Taylor to her Publication

I am mountain time too (like Paula Hardin), but I did not have the TV on. It was quiet for me in the Glenwood Springs CO area.

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

In response Ask Yourself to her Publication

thanks friends. I appreciate the feedback..just want to be sure to have plenty of wineπŸ˜›

No wine for me, but dang, if we are going into more immediate chaos I should run and get all the paint I need today πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

In response Paula Taylor to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @AskYourself_45 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ask Yourself, click on at the bottom under it