#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker โœ๐Ÿ‰๐ŸฆŒ๐Ÿชถโšœโš“๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

Dept of Defense decode

=

The Second Coming Of Jesus๐ŸฆŒ/ Quantum Financial System / Milwaukee Bucks๐ŸฆŒ/ Holdin Heavens Keys ๐Ÿ”‘/ Yes Yes Yes ๐Ÿ’ž/ Whole Trick To It All / A Will Not Be Censored God / Undeniable Numerical Evidence / Jezebel Spirit๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿคฌ/ Yall Find Jesus / God Is Speaking Through You / Books Returning It Immediately๐Ÿ“š/ Is Being Unable To Stay Calm For Lies / Elvis A Presley / Here Comes The Boom Drag It Up And Pull It In๐Ÿ’ฅ/ The Holy Spirit / I Am Free From All Debts / I Love You Too Babe๐Ÿ’—/ Encrypted Gematria / Never Let You Go / Breakfast Is Served ๐Ÿฅ“/ I Apologizing For Doubtin God Plan๐Ÿ™/ Look At The Rich Man Weep / Abortion Is Murder Of My Children๐Ÿคฌ/ Does It Have To Rain Frogs ๐Ÿธ/ We Are The Chosen Ones / Do Ghosts Exist ๐Ÿ‘ป/ Divine Revelation / Master Wizard Code ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ/ Let The Children Be Free / Decode In Wisconsin ๐ŸฆŒ
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=renew%20and%20restore
184-481
1104-4011
TS 9:01

#BlueGreenTeam
๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker โœ๐Ÿ‰๐ŸฆŒ๐Ÿชถโšœโš“๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

๐Ÿ˜†

๐ŸคŽ๐ŸฆŒ

Only people mentioned by @Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

โ€œI would rather die on my feet then live on my kneesโ€

Good morning.
Excellent thought to start the day with, thank you.