It's still me, following my heart 🙂❤️ and something else 👉 https://anonup.com/thread/13230439 💥

Have you ever wondered about, why the association of Freemasons is called the Freemasons?

I will answer you. 👉Mason is not an architect. The architect invents and designs, mason builds or demolishing. If someone is free, he does things his way - for better or for worse.
And what is the lesson here?...
...if the architect designs the wrong project, the building will fall on your head sooner or later - mason is not free in fact - because always works with the tools and visions given to him or approved by the architect.
So enjoy your show, because time and matter are only an illusion. An illusion not only for masons but for all those who work with what has been handed to them - matter and time and they think they live in comfort and free. 🤭

Hence the meaning of the word Freemason is self-exclusive/self-destructive, something like about a true lie, moderate freedom or light in the darkness.
Do you understand that now? 😂😂😂 You've been tricked.

Only people mentioned by @AmalLikesToPlay in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from eva amálka k......, click on at the bottom under it