Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Juris Prudence Civilis

Served my country in the 80s-90s. Proud husband and father. Always asking questions. Looking for the truth.

https://x.com/prolotario1/status/1814295999235404050?s=67&t=Gs1ZNDwgnrpIs5Dkfzri5w

People listen to me. If you do not think today is massive on a historical scale let me inform you about CrowdStrike. The servers are located in Ukraine. Can you say election interference? This is a Deep State cybersecurity company. People this is a National Security threat. What did D. Trump receive officially yesterday?

Now I want you to think about those in the Democratic Party specifically even though both sides of the political isle are compromised let's just say we are being partisan for fun

Who help set up the biolabs in Ukraine before they even became president? Barrack Obama. Who was found to be money laundering out of Ukraine? Joe Biden. Who was found to be funneling money to Zelensky through the FTX and the trading firm Alameda Research platform and donating to the Democratic Party?
Sam Bankmen Freid. Who were the people in congress who were caught money laundering out if Ukraine?

How does this person "know" the servers are in Ukraine?
When people make HUGE statements like that then you have to have verifiable proof, otherwise its just heresay.

In response John Hewitt to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @corpus in this post can reply

Served my country in the 80s-90s. Proud husband and father. Always asking questions. Looking for the truth.

In response Juris Prudence Civilis to her Publication

Remember when Trump said Crowdstrike had the DNC server in Ukraine to hide it from the government?

https://x.com/travis_4_trump/status/1814494211393130987?s=46&t=KbeHKcWo9iYbqqIySY5EJA

In response John Hewitt to his Publication

Ah, thank you , I must have missed that.

(1) Show this thread