https://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=243605

"California “Unprecedented Land Movement” - About A Foot Per Week - Is Buckling Roads, And Causing Homes To Sink - vid clip"

"By Michael Snyder

What in the world has been happening in Rancho Palos Verdes? When I heard that the land was “moving” there, it immediately got my attention, because I have been warning about geological instability along the California coast for more than a decade. What is taking place has been described as an ongoing “landslide”, but that term simply does not do it justice. Others are calling what we are witnessing “land movement” on a massive scale, and I think that is much more accurate. According to FOX 11 in southern California, this “land movement” is breaking gas lines, cracking roads and causing homes to sink…"

Only people mentioned by @DGold in this post can reply

University of PA, Wharton School, BS Econ Allied Health Degree - Respiratory Therapy. Volunteer - Aquaponics Farm Problem fixer.

In response Diane Goldman to her Publication

I remember landslides in PV about 30 years ago when a section of road fell into the sea. If this sort of thing is picking up, it could be because the premier bit of real estate in that area is owned by Donald Trump.

I also recall about 30 years ago when there were these weird trucks all over the LA area that were sending sonic thumps into the earth in all of the neighborhoods doing some kind of mapping. Everyone thought it was earthquakes. I know I did. The rats probably know how to manipulate all sorts of seismic results on demand.

I've not seen one of those trucks since. What was that all about?

University of PA, Wharton School, BS Econ Allied Health Degree - Respiratory Therapy. Volunteer - Aquaponics Farm Problem fixer.

In response Diane Goldman to her Publication