Not only did Austin Private Wealth short 12 million shares of Trump's $DJT stock before his attempted assassination, but they also shorted 34 million shares of Rumble at exactly the same time.

https://t.me/AThinker_2005

Only people mentioned by @Patriot_iss in this post can reply

Universal Upgrade downloading... full services will resume shortly. 321... LOVE

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

This has been coming up in my digs... the shares related to high volitiliy yeilds.

And I really think that the gambling shops are taking a bets related to social outcomes, maybe targeted people!?

I note that in a number of items that have hit the news cycles have betting shops in them... not featured but background shots...

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Nice dig.

(1) Show this thread

💖We are all God’s children.💖

I want to know how much they lost on these bad bets?

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication

I'm sure their assets were confiscated due to Trump's EO 13818 of 12-21-17 "Blocking the Property of Persons Involved in Serious Human Rights Abuse or Corruption" which would make this part of the movie.

(1) Show this thread

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

don't look here, look there

Trump is my President We are in a war of God vs Evil Hold the Line Justice is Coming. Texas Strong #savethechildren WWG1WGA

Backfire

Got suspended from Twitter....looking for a new site and my friends....

Back field in motion.....

(1) Show this thread