THIS WILL BE AN UNPOPULAR OPINON:

A couple weeks ago I started thinking what could be the worse thing possible that would equeate as the Storm. Then Joe releases his 1st 10days which sounds like: Ten Days. Darkness. Joe also mentioned how it would be a dark winter (12/21-3/20). What if Joe is sworn in (illegally) on 1/20 and he immedaitely shows America its fate for the poor choice? What if that is when the storm starts? If biblical, 40 days/nights would bring us to 3/1/21.

Only people mentioned by @realChrisJaksha in this post can reply

In response Chris Jaksha to his Publication

If Biden is inaugurated, China marches in? I can't imagine that would be allowed to happen. I say, no way José.

Deplorable, Lover of Jesus, Mother, Grandmother to 4. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChildren #DarktoLight #Godwins #GodBlessAmerica #Trump4EVER

In response Chris Jaksha to his Publication

Thought has crossed my mind as well, but IMMEDIATELY removed that distributing thought! I'm not sure how much more American can take. It has been a mental challenge, but I know that the END RESULTS WILL BE GLOURIOUS FOR ALL! I Trust The Plan, I Trust President Donald J Trump, but most of all... I COMPLETELY TRUST GOD!!