Update from our friend re: his son's brain surgery.
Prayers work!

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

For Humanity's Liberation & 'till every Child is rescued & out of harm's way. 2 ancestors fought under General Washington. Trump! MAGA!

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

WINNING. 🙏

Now, let's unleash the MedBeds.
Sounds like "The Boss" needs a break.

Praise Be🙏🏻💕🙏🏻

Power of IAM. Saving the Children.Frequency369Ascension. Fooked.God Wins.Second Coming. Witness Protection program.Q is real #StandWithTrump

🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻❤️

God, Country, Family, and Dogs. Jesus saved me!

Wonderful news! Continued prayers for his speedy recovery!

Thank you God for answered prayers. Now praying that he improves daily. Hugs to the family, and keep them in prayers also. While it's hard on the patient, it's always hard on the loving family waiting in the wings. May God continue to send them blessings

Love our Great Republic of the United State of America! Love our Beloved Earth, Pray Kindness and Truth prevail! #savethechildren #WWG1WGA

Praise be to God!

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Thanks for all his many blessings. Bless the Lord. 🙏

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

Great to hear!

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😎

Thank you Kim, what an encouraging report for those of us who prayed, and continue to lift up this wonderful young man. Sweet blessings to you and his Family, and his doctor, ‘The Boss’💙😇🙏🏻🕊🌹🐸

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

🙏💗🙏