Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

7/15/2024

Another day at the 2024 shitshow

Most everyone in my neighborhood is sick right now, including me, even though we all don't see each other

I have been sick over a week

I have not been sick since before covid

Thank God for watermelon and cold drinks and noodles, and cough medicine, and Kleenex tissues (the soft ones, not the generic rough ones)

I was so sick my neighbor had to text me about Trump cuz I had no idea

I need some relief, fast!

I Love Truth. Jesus answered, "I am the way and the Truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. Jn 14:6

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

not sure what all your symptoms are...but a great detox (esp if there is a fever) :
vinegar socks overnight-
soak some socks in apple cider vinegar
cover with a dry pair of socks
sleep like that.

Its amazing how quickly it can turn things around.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response anna justice to her Publication

I never heard of that, but will try.

TY for your post telling me💖

I Love Truth. Jesus answered, "I am the way and the Truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. Jn 14:6

never fails for us...hope it helps you too.
🌼Get well soon!

💖

How ya feeling today? I hope you got some good rest. Get well soon.

still sick, but at least we have electric today (yesterday lost electric for most of the day)

TY for asking. I am just trying to take things one day at a time right now.

Thanks for the update. I will keep praying. You can do the vinegar socks more than one night if you need to..

Only people mentioned by @IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from CM_ Patriot, click on at the bottom under it