THE HOSPITAL WON'T USE IVERMECTIN OR HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE FOR COVID.
THEIR FIRST LINE OF TREATMENT IS
REMDESIVIR! HAHAHA!
RUN! DEATH IS NEAR!!

Several days ago I contracted Covid while at the hospital, possibly from my husband Tom who also contracted Covid while at the hospital. Remdesivir is the standard hospital treatment for Covid. Prior to getting stuck in the hospital I began for myself a low dose regimen at home for several days of Ivermectin, Doxycycline, and Zinc [and other recommended vitamins] as a hedge against getting sick in general. If the hospital administered Remdesivir to me maybe the Ivermectin in my body countered it? When Tom was still at home and before everything went to sh** and Tom ended up in the hospital, I tried to get him to take the Ivermectin protocol. Except for the eyedrops Tom refused to take most of his medications. He was in a denial mode. He took only a small part of the IVM protocol. I should have smashed the pills and mixed it with applesauce.

In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Oleendee in this post can reply

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication

Don't go there with the 'I should've'...
Your husband made his decision like my husband did....
I know the devil puts things in our heads as it goes over & over in our heads....
Evil did this - not anything you did...
after my husband's last 6 days 24 hour chemo (for a stem cell transplant) - I was going to suggest he not go to the 2 treatment, God took him before that happened...

In response connie wright to her Publication

So sorry, Connie.

(1) Show this thread