It was cold as hell, but that didn't stop me from holding a 1 woman Trump Rally ☺

https://youtu.be/rhPmeqaVmh0

Chicago was so happy to see POTUS' name on#ThePeoplesBridge

#HoldTheLine

Only people mentioned by @ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply

🛫WhistleBlowers🛩 💜🙏LtC Field McConnell & Timothy C Holmseth Heroes🙏💜 👫 archive.md/d1P0S 🙏Eph 5:11 #SaveTheChildren

In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication

Thank Q! Hope my daughter sees it! God Bless! Stay warm...
🙏🕊💜💙

Booted off of PARLER. Trying to re-establish my connections. I am on Telegram, but looking for the right place to land.

I would have joined you if I was in Chicago. A beautiful morning to that beautiful face. Bless you!

God bless you....if I lived close by, I would join you!

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

WE LOVE AND APPRECIATE YOU VERONICA!!!

TRUMP is my PRESIDENT! 🇺🇲 Trying to raise boys to respect God, use manners, show kindness...just be gentlemen! (Have Multiple Sclerosis)

You truly are an amazing lady!!!
Thank you for representing Patriots from all over the world ❤️

true patriot!!🇺🇸

Proud Deplorable, I love my country, love my President, love the great state of Texas! 🇺🇲🇺🇲

Such an inspiration. Love all that you do!

I made a comment yesterday about a umbrella... I thought that was a message for me, from Juan.... I follow 2 accounts on Telegram Juan Q Seven and John F Kennedy Jr , I thought that was my ♥️Juan. It was a big coincidence... I think I was wrong... But now I get the real message. Thank you 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Thank you my Angel 🙏🙏🙏 I am so glad you are feeling better 😇😇😇 I am so honored and blessed ♥️♥️♥️ Just can't wait... Love you all, my Family... 💯🇺🇸⚖️🌍

You are a TRUE Patriot 🇺🇸❤️🇺🇲! Sending warm hugs and love!!!#ThePeoplesBridge

Conservative American patriot, God & country, THE SWAMP IS DEEPER THAN YOU CAN IMAGINE, Fight back & be patient

Tough as nails you are. Keep up the good fight!

Still holding the line. Proud to be one of VK's first followers! Glad I listened to my gut! #Trump2021 #[they]fooked

Sending warm hugs. Are you still getting plenty of honks?

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

Love you Veronica!! Such a wonderful PATRIOT!! ❤️ 🙏

Texas patriot; love my state, country and 4 guys(Hubs, son and 2 furry dudes). God has blessed me.

Beautiful picture! 🇺🇲

Love God and country, nature lover, No fear only Faith✨✨The Lord is my Shepherd I shall not want♥️

You're amazing. Stay safe and warm.

Crazy about Jesus! Canadian patriot and prayer warrior for DJT.

You go girl! You are standing for all of us - here in Canada as well. God Bless You!🙏🇨🇦

Much love and Respect to you! You are a Patriot Warrior we all Support.

Leviticus 26:6 "I will give peace in the land, and you shall lie down, and none will make you afraid"

That smile. Cat that ate the carary. Love it.

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

Oh my goodness Veronica!! We had about -28 windchill here and it had to be about the same there. You are a dedicated Patriot!!!! ❤️

The Best Is Yet To Come! Be kind, be happy, be strong. Genuine gratitude and love for all of my fellow patriots. WWG1WGA

Fabulous! Stay warm, stay well, stay safe! Keep smiling and know that every bridge, every sign, we're all smiling back 😉
Many blessings to you😇

You rock! 🇺🇸🦅

"It's Better To Walk Alone, Than With A Crowd Going In The Wrong Direction" ~ Diane Grant

You are a true inspiration. Bundle up...it's COLD out there...take care of you.

Physically I’m on Earth, mentally I’m in the galaxies and spiritually I’m in a whole other dimension. 3D-5D

Everytime I see a Trump sign it makes me smile.

Standing strong 4 God, family & country. Been there; done that. Failed. Got up. Tried again. Kept working. Living the solution. U can 2.

13 below 0 here, so not a lot of heat to send your way. But, sending all the heat and blessings I can to keep up the good fight!

Landed here after the Twitter purge. #Sowokeithurts. #Patriot🇺🇸🦅 #WWG1WGA 🐸 #Mom #Wife #DigitalSoldier #RedPillDealer #SaveOurChildren

Hi Veronica! I have missed you. I believe that I have found a good place to land since the Twatter purge. Love you and hope that you are well.💞

Standing on a Bridge. Speaking Truths. Being God's messenger. Hopefully changing a narrative or two.

In response Leigh Foley to her Publication

anonup.com is great also...

(1) Show this thread

I've been behind DJT since before he ran for office. Learning about Q these last 5+ years has been truly a great awakening. So grateful!

if youre ever near Seattle it would be my honor to take you to dinner!❤️🇺🇸💪

Married to my best friend, Mom of Men, Dog Mom, #Pro-Life, #1A, #2A, God 🙏 Family 👨‍👩‍👦 Country 🇺🇸 Freedom 🟥 WWG1WGA WW 🐸😎🍿

you truly are heaven sent ❤💖💓💛

thank you for all that you do!