Since the vaccination is more or less back in the news, a few posts from the past about how President Trump sees the vaccinations and why he couldn't say so directly, think HCQ...

Only people mentioned by @Aristarkos in this post can reply

In response Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA to his Publication

I know people have tried to misdirect this for years now to help Trump and justify their support, but straight-up, I listened to his his press conference from a deer stand in November 2020 prepping the world for the coming vaccines from Big Pharma. He had all the CEOs there and sang their praises and built up confidence for the shots. He spoke in great detail about the roll-out. There could be no misunderstanding.

Trying to play nuance games with HCQ and his code talk when the evidence shows something else makes us appear like [them]. Lying does not look good on us at all.

We just need to key cards fall and see what the plan has in store to wash the vaccine shot problem away.

Waiting for the Trump card... Supporting General Flynn⭐️⭐️⭐️... #wwg1wga Truth Social: https://truthsocial.com/@Aristarkos

In response Jimmy Grogan to his Publication

I understand you don't get it, many still don't...

A very positive point is that time will make you get it — hopefully you do not belong to the 4 - 6% that will never get it — so unfortunately it will get much worse in the world before that happens...

One thing is for sure, Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming, Nothing...

(1) Show this thread