Unvaxxed. Unmasked. Untested. Unafraid. God wins! I have been singing about corruption for 40 years. I will never give up!

Ok, Trump is 6 foot one or two.
JD is 5 foot 7 inches. There should
be a six-inch difference Trump 3.0?
Why are they making him so short?
Does anyone want to explain this photo
and several others showing the two
men looking of very similar height?

See, this is what happens when ((THEY)) wake you up, not everyone goes along with their narrative.
There are those that can read between the lines, and those that have 👀 that can see, not only see, but can see right through the nonsense they want us to believe.
Thank God.
Because otherwise the whole of humanity would be lost to their evil nonsense.
WHY would they produce a TRUMP thats plainly 5" shorter than he should be?
They`ll tell you it`s to protect Trump, But which IS the real Trump? thats my question.
Especially when I read in the newspapers of the time, that Trump was killed in a helicopter accident in the late 80`s but magically was resurrected the next day.

Have we EVER seen the real Trump since then????

In response Love Outweighs Fear to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @corpus in this post can reply

Universal Upgrade downloading... full services will resume shortly. 321... LOVE

In response Juris Prudence Civilis to her Publication

Because they are trying to get you to notice...

I dont understand why people are not cheering at that... they are doing EVERYTHING to point to the anomalies....

But people still accuse them of doing something nefarious... they are breaking the spell.. whats not to get or like or celbrate about that...

I dont understand... people are supposed to understand that they have to rise above the emotionality... to put their suspense of disbeleif on hold and to observe forensically and without bias...

For me they are breaking the 4th wall...

But also within that we still get to see how everyone behaves when they are tested... thats across the board...

And this is how the matirx dissolves... there isnt a lot to question so much as spot the anomaly...

Well put.👍

(1) Show this thread