I AM ONLY L O V E - MY WIFES BILLIONAIRE SATANIC WALMART FAMILY KIDKNAPPED HER IN 2021. IVE SEEN SOME THINGS...

All I can do is recommend that Patriots everywhere take a break from your Myspace.....

Get outside and enjoy nature, hell, make a damn pizza... Just take your mind off things for right now and let things play out..... You know it's a movie 🎥 🍿

You can assume the storm is upon us but you also know that everything's already been done.... 🍻 Seriously have some pie....

Well I didn't make a pizza but I do step away quite often-I am putting down hardware cloth, commercial grade fabric cloth, 4 Vegega raised beds-I am now ready to fill with cardboard-with mulch from my trees I had taken down in the Spring-then peat moss then raised bed soil- Bone Meal & Blood Meal-to plant more Strawberries & Blueberry Bushes-I already have these along with Raspberry Bushes-You can't have too many

In response Roy Herman Kellerman to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @cowri in this post can reply

I AM ONLY L O V E - MY WIFES BILLIONAIRE SATANIC WALMART FAMILY KIDKNAPPED HER IN 2021. IVE SEEN SOME THINGS...

In response connie wright to her Publication

Aghhh... fresh blueberries 🫐

Much Love Infinite Blessings 🤍