Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

first time talking to a libtard neighbor. I brought up Trump assassination attempt and she said she was trying not to get "upset" by politics.

Cannot even say that an assasination attempt to anyone is scary and not OK.

so they are all trying to act like a turtle in their shells

cannot even say assassination is bad

fuck them all, these lying sacks of shit

๐ŸŒŸSpirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot โ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ I Love Jesus Christ, family, ๐Ÿ’ž ๐Ÿพ ๐Ÿพ Friends ๐Ÿธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ โœ๏ธ ๐ŸŒŸRe-igniting light Within.

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

CM_Patriot ๐ŸŒŸ Thank you BEing in your light ๐ŸŒŸ

Life is renewed as we UNIFY in unconditional love, celebrating a world created FOR THE PEOPLE, by the radiant light within each Spirit.

โ€œThat this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom โ€“ and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth.โ€

~ by President Abraham Lincoln

Gettysburg Address

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Margical ONE to her Publication

https://www.history.com/topics/american-revolution/thomas-paine

common sense

if it looks like a duck, acts like a duck, then it is a duck

๐ŸŒŸSpirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot โ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ I Love Jesus Christ, family, ๐Ÿ’ž ๐Ÿพ ๐Ÿพ Friends ๐Ÿธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ โœ๏ธ ๐ŸŒŸRe-igniting light Within.

CM_Patriot ๐ŸŒŸ Thank you, please share 'why' you posted this response using Thomas Paine? ๐Ÿ˜‰ Are you saying common sense is ....if it looks like a duck, acts like a duck, then it is a duck?

In response Margical ONE to her Publication

thomas paine used his words to fight the british during the revolutionary war

he wrote common sense, and it motivated a lot of people.

patriots today use their common sense to live by, but our government uses crazy lies and we are stuck living with it, so this needs to change.

I am just tired of seeing people in charge control our lives with their lies. I am totally fed up with it.

If someone is a liar, acts like a liar, and spews lies, then don't tell me they will change if they pretend they might change.

We need to speak up and say no, the same way we boycotted the covid jab, the same way we boycotted bush beer and target, and the same way we need to tell trump we don't want scammer rino vance, even if he is 2.0.

NO MORE NEOCONS! No more Pence types! No more liars! WTF, Vance openly bashed nurses who did not want to take the job, and he openly bashed Trump, so WTF would I forgive someone like that and vote for his happy ass!

WE NEED TO TELL TRUMP NO, WE DON'T WAN

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

How would you suggest we let him know?

I am sure they are monitoring social media and I am also sure the scum fbi is also (I can attest to that fact!)

I also think we can tell him on truth social.

But we told him during his rallys we did not approve of the covid shot and told him to his face during those rallies where he was telling us to get the shot and we booed and said no.

I am sure if you tell don jr on social media he will tell his dad.

I really think white hats are testing us to see when we all finally have the balls to stand up and think for ourselves and say no, and NO MEANS NO!

People need to grow up and realize we will only have trump for 4 more years, and we have to learn now to tell these effing politicians what WE want, not what they want for us, or we will just slide back into apathy again.

You and I cannot live forever, but our words and deeds need to help change the world NOW, not later.

In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

Agreed, on Truth Social or here on Anonup, any whitehat connections that could get us through to President Trump (I'm sure he is busy, but if we are all sending the same message, maybe he will be willing to listening. If it interferes with the Plan they maynot beable to do anything, but atleast we try. Unless someone has any better ideas?

Serving Jesus, minister of the Kingdom, pursuing the Greater Awakening, MAGA, WWG1WGA, 2nd A, Is 60 and Hab 2:14! I'LL FOLLOW BACK

In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication

What if all the things you are concerned about you saw in Vance was 'part of the show"? DJT is NOT STUPID.ALL his term picks was for disclosure and exposure so we could see how deep and wide the ROT was. I think JD was embedded like many others who have the goods on ALL of them."They have it all" What if human intelligence or covert spies was used to get a whole lot of it. We know some were always good guys.I think Gabbard was and Vance, too

(1) Show this thread