Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Pissed Patriot

Ťʀᴜᴛʜᴇʀ & ŦʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍŦɪɢʜᴛᴇʀ | We are in a fight to the death with Illuminati Freemasons. 1776 All Over! | 𝕍𝕀𝕊𝕀𝕋 ⇶ 🍀 #QFlagPin 🍀

JD Vance cannot be the pick for Donald Trump's VP.

The guy is just wrong about everything... including covid BS.

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

In response Patriot Fury ⭐⭐⭐ to his Publication

..This is the real story of JD Vance as vice president. scandal in sight
Without a doubt this is exactly what's going on here!
President Trump has shoved JD Vance out into the spotlight so that we can dig up the dirt on him and we are.
Yes I believe those that don't know anything about adrenochrome or fixing to find out.
JD Vance worked for a company called ambrosia. Ambrosia is another word for pink and pink is another word for adrenochrome...
Then you take the fact that he worked at the same law firm as both Barack Obama and Big Mike and that is Sidney Austin law firm.
His wife worked on a board that was owned by Bill and Melinda Gates ...
Also JD Vance is Skull and Bones.." - from: https://vk.com/wall6243239...

But it doesn’t make Trump look good picking a VP rat . Doesn’t make sense there had to be others ways to take Vance down without putting him as VP

In response Paula Taylor to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Fooked in this post can reply

Ťʀᴜᴛʜᴇʀ & ŦʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍŦɪɢʜᴛᴇʀ | We are in a fight to the death with Illuminati Freemasons. 1776 All Over! | 𝕍𝕀𝕊𝕀𝕋 ⇶ 🍀 #QFlagPin 🍀

In response Pissed Patriot to his Publication

I think Trump is at a point where he is trying to expose the 'blood' business elites are into.

That's why he picked Vance.

#AMBROSIA

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

In response Pissed Patriot to his Publication

That would be your first thought - at least for most. I think Trump is right now most concerned about how best to expose all the corruption. I have said it before and still believe it - we will not make it to the election.