#USA #1776 #WWG1WGAWorldwide #SaveTheChildren #ForTrumpFlynnKennedy #TheGreatAwakening #TheBestIsYetToCome 🇺🇸🇧🇷✨🌪🌊🙏💞🚀🛸✨

"PSA: If you’re a Trump supporter, and you’re staying quiet right now because “it isn’t the right platform”, or because you “don’t wanna alienate/upset people” - then you are part of the problem.

There is a time for silence, and this ain’t it.

I don’t mean going and being angry and attacking folks, either.

I mean discussion. I mean discourse. I mean showing the truth and refuting the lies.

Show me the part in history where Washington, Jefferson, or Franklin “stayed quiet” to appease people. Go ahead - I’ll wait.

We’ve been browbeat into staying quiet for 8 years.

No more."

From Absolute 1776
https://x.com/realabs1776/status/1813249681008329136?s=46&t=F6MKWT9WdUtkXxZCqm0KPw

🎯

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot ♥️🇺🇸 I Love Jesus Christ, family, 💞 🐾 🐾 Friends 🐸 🇺🇸 ✝️ 🌟Re-igniting light Within.

In response Kuntuzangpo 1776 to his Publication

🐸 🌟 NOW, Life is renewed as we UNIFY in unconditional Love, celebrating a world created FOR THE PEOPLE, by the radiant light within each Spirit.

💥 You are inside The Fog Of War 💥

EVERYTING MUST COLLAPSE 💥

👇 PLEASE READ ENTIRE POST👇

🌟THE GREAT AWAKENING🌟 60’s Mirror

https://forthepeople.space/60s-mirror/

Waking to 'what'?
The 'god of this world' cometh.
Cloaked in wonder & beauty, so majestic none can really see him for who & what he really is :)

In response Margical ONE to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @DCast in this post can reply

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot ♥️🇺🇸 I Love Jesus Christ, family, 💞 🐾 🐾 Friends 🐸 🇺🇸 ✝️ 🌟Re-igniting light Within.

In response Free Bird to her Publication

Free Bird 🌟 Yes! 🌟

🌟 The Great Awakening 🌟 as in ...
ONLY 1% of Humanity is Choosing The Red Pill "Enlightenment" 🌟

RELEVANT NOW:

WHY IS ISRAEL SO IMPORTANT?

Why did King David and King Solomon, two of the brightest Light Beings from Source, rule in Israel as Kings?

Why was Jesus born in Israel?

Is Ra El

Is

Ra = the Sun, the Life, the Light of this world

El = from Elohim, Elite = The Empire of DOMINATION, CONTROL and raping of all that is Light

Is Ra El = the land of the final battle between Light and Dark

🌟 Glorious ENDING/BEGINNING NOW 🌟