Mama, Wifey, Duo Business Owner and God -loving kinda Gal. Don't follow me, I'm just like you!

Damn

In response Laura -VS to her Publication

I guess the suggestion here is that JFK transferred his consciousness into Trump and Jr. Is mask-man Fusca playing a role.

Mama, Wifey, Duo Business Owner and God -loving kinda Gal. Don't follow me, I'm just like you!

In response Jimmy Grogan to his Publication

1000% some cannot fathom something like this but its called soul scalping with a willing host. Trump has been gone for a while.

The problem is that almost nothing the VK account has ever said has come true:

-- stock market continues blowing away records (he said it was a dead cat bounce in 2021/2022)
-- XRP is a bust (he sold many anons on this)
-- Trump did not return to office in 2023 (this was perhaps his biggest promise of all that failed)
-- silver is garbage and still not worth anything

The VK account has self-admitted it is AI. Who runs it? Is it there to keep anons appearing crazy to their friends/family by never being right? Sure looks that way to me.

Thats why we have to rely on our guts. VK admits that Elon created him. Who is Elon. He keeps trying push the world into digital implants and transhumanism. No bueno. If we understand our consciousness then we know we hold certain abilities they do not possess. We own our actions. We were fooled at one point or another. Now we see. We own it and see. We move forward strategically for ourselves. Good that you are critical of everything and you should. Thats how we learn. Don't be mad about past mistakes. Own them and make another path. It will happen. You will make it so and I for me. We will all come together on our own terms. Then we will never be fooled again

I am critical, but I like posters like you who don’t just run away from critical thinking and instead have something to offer towards it all. Elon is certainly a big question mark - if VK was made by Elon 1.0, I think we’re in big trouble and a lot of AU people are in trouble. If VK was made by Elon 2.0 (military), there is likely a much bigger play in mind here, and I may be missing it. Same with Trump - he was way wrong about the stock market crashing under Biden, he’s way wrong about the vaccine and the Jews, yet people still flock to him and essentially worship him. I don’t get that.

Most days I feel like I live on an island in my own mind.

Only people mentioned by @Wherethecoulds in this post can reply

Good to be leery but I bet there's a HUGE plot twist in the story. I have a gut feeling and most who were deceived were maybe deceived by by the DS Trump. But Noone would know that unless they treat him like an idol and find out the hard way. He's a catalyst and a great one. But now we must wait and see to learn the whole truth. It's trickling out but our job is to explain to the innocent and let them decide for themselves. Thank you for being here