Asking this from everyone here too
You know what to do :)

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Hope everything went well! Praying for family and speedy recovery!

💖✨️🙏🙏🙏✨️💖

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

God Bless NYPatriot, the son, and their Family/Friends!!!

Prayer sent!!!🙏

Much Love, Light, Healing, and Blessings!!!

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

🙏🙏 Praying the Lord holds your son giving him the Strength to get through this surgery and recovery. 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

Hey Kim. How did the surgery go🙏

Plese God, guide the surgeon and all the medical professionals in their care for this patriot's son who is having brain surgery.

🙏🙏🙏🙏

Honesty, Loyalty, Values and Respect very important to me. Love animals especially dogs! Love our country! God Bless the USA❤️🤍💙🇺🇸🦅

Sending Love, Light & Healing❣️ 🙏🏻💙😇

Christian, DJT supporter, married 52 years same spouse.

Prayers up for his brain surgery😍

I can not find his account here... odd.

Family is everything.Prayer warrior.

🙏Prayers for your Son,Patriot.God Bless You and your Family🙏🙏💞

💖✨️🙏🙏🙏✨️💖

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

Prayers up for Fight, his Son and family. 🙏🙏

Fight Fight Fight

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

Sending prayers, healing energies, blessings and much love!!! 🙏🕊💗✨

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Please Lord, guide the surgeons hands & bring healing.
🙏

Prayer sent. 🙏🙏🙏

🙏🙏🙏🥰

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

🙏🙏🙏

Power of IAM. Saving the Children.Frequency369Ascension. Fooked.God Wins.Second Coming. Witness Protection program.Q is real #StandWithTrump

🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻❤️

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

🙏

Previous ER nurse that never felt right about the Plandemic. Post election was even more suspect to deceit/lies.

In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication

Blessings for a safe surgery and speedy recovery

(1) Show this thread

Praying for a full recovery. 💓

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😎

Sweet Jesus, be with this Family as their precious child undergoes surgery brain surgery. Give each of them peace which passes their human understanding, and a successful and ‘uneventful’ operation all in your mighty and wonderful name💙🙏🏻😇🕊🐸

Pls keep us posted Kim, sweet blessings🕊

For Humanity's Liberation & 'till every Child is rescued & out of harm's way. 2 ancestors fought under General Washington. Trump! MAGA!

Prayers OUT! 🙏

Light Worker Patriot! Married! Mother of 3 Beautiful Daughters and 4 Handsome Grandsons, 1 Beautiful Grand-Daughter

Prayers!

You can’t bring out the dark without Turning on the light. It’s about the children it’s always about the children The future is bright 🫶

🙏🫶🏻🙏

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

🙏🙏🙏

🇺🇸MAGA🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸Proud Patriot 🇺🇸⚔️Digital Soldier⚔️ 🦅🕊God Wins 🙏🏻🎚Posts not endorsements- research. 1/2021 Twitter Purge 🎣🦀

🙏🙏🙏💕💕

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️