Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! ๐Ÿฅฐ๐ŸฅฐGod Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธWWG1WGA. ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ God always wins. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿปโค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

Looks like security had stepped up and I donโ€™t see any little women trying to protect him

Trump looks pale and tired. Hubby and I are wondering could have ear drum been damaged. Or maybe heโ€™s just processing what happened to him and exhausted.

Love the amazing man. โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

๐ŸŒŸSpirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot โ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ I Love Jesus Christ, family, ๐Ÿ’ž ๐Ÿพ ๐Ÿพ Friends ๐Ÿธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ โœ๏ธ ๐ŸŒŸRe-igniting light Within.

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

Yes ๐Ÿ˜ข obviously emotional when arriving on the platform while the music was playing. Side ways glancing at Vance โ€œIn war, you want your friends close, and your enemies much, much closerโ€ - QSAF Iraq veteran

๐Ÿ’ฅ SGAnon ๐Ÿ’ฅ

THIS is why Trump chose to spotlight Vance > Vance is affiliated with Vivek (who has ties to Soros), and his wife could be Ilhan Omar's sister for all we know! These immigrant foreigners > wife of Vivek and JD Vance's wife, Usha Chilukuri were classmates @ Yale. Vivek and JD are such good friends that JD named one of his children Vivek.

In response Margical ONE to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @IAMChristlight in this post can reply

๐ŸŒŸSpirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot โ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ I Love Jesus Christ, family, ๐Ÿ’ž ๐Ÿพ ๐Ÿพ Friends ๐Ÿธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ โœ๏ธ ๐ŸŒŸRe-igniting light Within.

In response Margical ONE to her Publication

J.D. Vanceโ€™s wife: Usha Chilukuri Vance

Usha:
โ€ข Yale University
โ€ข She has served on the board of the ๐Ÿ’ฅGates Cambridge Alumni Association