If we ever had a physical battle I'd want her with me in the foxhole.

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

Fierce defender of Truth, Justice and the American Way. Husband, father and proud Pop-pop. Patriotic to the core. WWG1WGA.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

I'm down with V! Any day of the week. What an inspiration. If we had more of her, we wouldn't be in this mess in the first place.

We were prophesied to be here at this exact moment in time to stand for truth and to share Gods message of Love. #Trump is appointed by God.

same. and she's not wearing any in this pic but her lipstick colors 😍 ...i could def slap on some lip gloss and fight the bad guys with V. 💄ðŸĪš

yeah me too 💖🇚ðŸ‡ļ

I’m here for our President and Humanity, I could write a book. I come from military family background! I am a mom this is personal :)WWG1WGA

Me tooâĪïļðŸ‡šðŸ‡ļ

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

Veronica sent me a letter and a present it changed my life ! She inspired me to send President Trump a love note. God Is Love â™Ĩïļ

Christian-Freedom loving Patriot-who prays soon common courtesy/respect for one another will Grace this Nation/World again

such a beatiful Lady- Love her spirit and her heart and being a rebel....she rocks ....

“I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery” ~ Thomas Jefferson 1787

YES INDEED !
A True proud, hardworking PATRIOT !

International Bad Ass... mom .. muse and married to @Redwhitebluesk1 ... 80s scream queen... will take you down to China town ....

me too! she's a pistol!

Patriot 🇚ðŸ‡ļ President Trump âĪïļ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

veronica is the best!

Me too!

i thought it was axel rose

God loving American seeking truth and freedom. Will never back down to demons!

Not sure why but this picture makes me think of Mama Fratelli. lol Love this woman.

Compassionate for truth, support the constitution of the United States - God is my salvation and rock love - we must stand in strength

She is a gem and true to heart. Have lots of admiration to her.

American by birth. Patriot by choice. Digital soldier by necessity

I wish the world had a hundred fold of her... unwavering faith, unwavering devotion, unwavering love... if we all had he same ferverncy for Christ, this world would be heaven on earh

She is an angel on Earth. I adore this woman.

Family, GSDs, USA, our Warriors. 19th President Trump. Patriot. D5 & 5D

1 million percent!
She's the baddest (in a good way) lady on the planet.

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

Satan gets nervous looking at Spiritual Warriors with that look of determination on their faces...

She's one of God's Warriors! She fights for us all, and I personally have her back! ðŸĨ°ðŸ™ðŸžâĪïļðŸ‡šðŸ‡ļâĪïļðŸ™ðŸž

“I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery” ~ Thomas Jefferson 1787

In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication

Me too !
A true patriot. Her proud smile brightens my day !

We were prophesied to be here at this exact moment in time to stand for truth and to share Gods message of Love. #Trump is appointed by God.

In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication

there it is! 💄âĪïļ

(3) Show this thread

No messages unless you are JFK. I HATE TALKING IN RIDDLES tell me to my face. That’s a cool picture of #TheRealFirstLady âĪïļðŸĪðŸ’™

i would love to know her!! also spell check would be coolðŸĪĢ

I LQVE Big Daddy TrumpðŸ•īïļ 🇚ðŸ‡ēðŸļ https://gab.com/Mhielovez_U

yesðŸ’ĨðŸ’Ģ💃🇚ðŸ‡ē

#SaveOurChildren WWG1WGA TB Bucs, Lightning, Rays. Registered Nurse. Love music.

damn straight! Veronica ROCKS!!!

I love God USA 🇚ðŸ‡ļFamily Is Everything #SaveOurChildren My President Is Trump2020 ProLife A2 A1 Patriot WWG1WGA I Follow Back

yes Agreed âĪïļ

#MAGADONIAN Artist-Writer-Nature Heals- Clean Food/Clean Water- It's-About-The-Children It's A Movie GOD WON.

and on the "bridges"

#MAGADONIAN Artist-Writer-Nature Heals- Clean Food/Clean Water- It's-About-The-Children It's A Movie GOD WON.

and on the "bridges". âĪïļ

Proud Patriot 🇚ðŸ‡ļ🇚ðŸ‡ļ DJT is my president! Permanently suspended from twatter after 4 accountsðŸĪŠðŸ˜‚

Dont know or care if her name is V, she is an amazing Earth Angel who has brought hope, love & light to soooo many anons!! 💕💕🇚ðŸ‡ļ🇚ðŸ‡ļ love this lady

Patriot who served in our armed forces. I love this country! De Oppressor Liber

true believer...all in...at this point you kinda have to be.

Born after the Korean War in 1954. Lifetime Truth Seeker. PATRIOT. Researcher. Qfrom day 1. Censored. MAGA, love Trump! JFKjr Lives! US/SE

She gave my hope back for my city!

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST 🕆🛐🕆

I feel ya ... I'd feel comfyAF with her there ðŸĪ—

She is the BEST !!

#HAWAII4TRUMP here to help #SAVEOURCHILDREN #KennedyVision #FightLikeAFlynn #wwg1wgaWORLDWIDE #Trumpsara #theBESTisYetToCome #GODWINS

VW ROCKS🇚ðŸ‡ļ