Nancy Pelosi 23 Yrs ago at Bill Clinton's impeachment~"Rupublicans aren't judging the President with fairness, but impeaching with vengeance. Republicans in the House are paralyzed with hatred of the President & until they free themselves of this hatred, our country will suffer. It's about a punishment, searching for a crime that doesn't exist. Stop this hatchet job on the Presidency, stop the hypocrisy, stop this hatred"~ Nancy Pelosi.
Well well well, that's EXACTLY the projection happening today against President Trump!
Time for that boomerang to CIRCLE BACK & smack Pelosi's face.

Only people mentioned by @vDarknessFalls in this post can reply

American Patriot 🇺🇸 Arizona🌵 Christian ✝️ Blessed Life🙏 Pro Trump 🙌 #2A #MAGA #WWG1WGA 👍

In response vDarkness Falls to his Publication

🤬🤬🤬🤬

Patriot who honors Truth! Truth lives in the heart, not in the mind. “And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.”

Satan's bitch

Impeachment end.
[Attempts to send new Article(s) to Senate to delay?]
State of the Union.
Boomerang.
“And the rocket's red glare, the bombs bursting in air, gave proof through the night that our flag was still there.”

Q

Did you start over?

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

most excellent V

In response Janet DuPre to her Publication

This is getting batshit crazy & we only have .001% of truths hidden from us. I'd love to re-dig up & post about the things I've dug into for the past 20 years, but given what we know today, it's hard to say who was spreading confusing information as part of controlled opposition.

(1) Show this thread

We want this clip blasted ALL OVER the news networks showing Pelosi's hypocrisy on the "hatchet job" being performed on President Trump! Grab the link & share it far & wide!
No Qoincidences this speech was given 23 years ago...Time to bring the PAIN!
👇👇👇
https://youtu.be/kzFhtFoCxuU
☝️☝️☝️

🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸‼️👀❤️🐸‼️👍🏼

made my day! thank you

(1) Show this thread

I accept the truth no matter what the truth is. I will never surrender. love is the answer. 1111 Diabolical silliness.

We will never forget!!!