Imo, if it weren't for divine intervention & Trump turning his head at the last second, he wouldn't be here today. With that said, this was planned. SS snipers had the shooter insight & didn't take the shot, while local police secured the shooter's location while eyewitnesses' spotted and warned police as SS with binoculars scoped the area. Why no SS on all roof tops?

Only people mentioned by @Wrath_Eyez in this post can reply

Universal Upgrade downloading... full services will resume shortly. 321... LOVE

In response Wrath_ Eyez to his Publication

Looking through a directors lense... and I mean specific expereince with working with people recting to gun fire...

The entire thing was staged and it was done so in a manner to make it pretty obvious.. the main thing they did was have Fusca centre stage acting in a manner that was not in keeping with the events... in fact it could almost look as if he was in fact directing from the stalls...

He then remained with his hands calmly at ease in front of him.. not in any way impacted by what was going on.

That anomaly was so significantly blatent so as to be almost a test of patirots to see who is and who is not paying attention because the ones who see it at the ones mst available to respond to actual events as opposed to the events as dictaed by scriped activity...

We are not supposed to buckle and bow to what occurs... more to identify for others why its just a movie...

And if correct a movie that could end far uicker if people paid attention to whats in plane sight...

Universal Upgrade downloading... full services will resume shortly. 321... LOVE

Either its a movie and we need to use a flim studies lense.. or its real and we get emoptionally distracted...

But emotional people are not using their full brain function as we know...

I go with the film studies lens and work out what is actually being communicated...

I dont always.... but with this one the comms and the obvious delayed reactions of the rally attendees... as a director.. I would not feel happy with that footage... and I would want to work specifically with the extras...

Working on the film The Football Factory, they ditched the Britsh extras and cast Irish because the Irish had more spark... they made better 'hooligan'... its that sort of difference.

(1) Show this thread

God, Family, Country, pure blood https://gab.com/PatriotNina https://truthsocial.com/@patriotNina

In response Wrath_ Eyez to his Publication

I have seen 2 different interviews with 2 seperate men, both said they reported the shooter to authorities who did nothing.