Dad to 4, 1 in Heaven, Baylor Grad, Messianic * Pilot #JesusIsTheSonOfGod * #LifeBeginsAtConception #NoOneIsAboveTheLaw #StandAgainstEvil

Was the#secretservice#JV team in place yesterday "protecting"#PresidentTrump?

WHY IS THIS FEMALE#secretservice agent
bent over,
PROTECTING HERSELF
and
NOT STANDING UP PROTECTING#PresidentTrump
the 2 OTHER (MALE) Secret Service agents???

1. EVERY Secret Service agent should be AT LEAST AS TALL as#PresidentTrump.

2. EVERY Secret Service agent should be TRAINED to PROTECT#PresidentTrump. This is done by STANDING-UP to PROTECT the person they are SUPPOSED to protect, so as to BLOCK EVERYTHING / EVERYONE that may try to harm#PresidentTrump.

3. EVERY Secret Service agent should be TRAINED to get#PresidentTrump's body & head DOWN if/when shots are fired and to BLOCK / COVER & PROTECT#PresidentTrump.

4. The person driving the#BearCat should have IMMEDIATELY driven to#PresidentTrump and get him inside the BearCat.

>>> INVESTIGATE, RE-TRAIN or FIRE THIS FEMALE#secretservice agent
and
#INVESTIGATEsecretservice

YES! Did u see how many short women SS Agents were poorly “covering” Trump when they were trying to get him into the SUV?! Never seen such a thing before…Biden’s chosen team to “protect” Trump, I would think.But he’ll, I’m a short woman (5’3” Army Vet) & I would have pulled him beneath me…new, poorly trained gender hires or deliberate sabotage, or BOTH!

In response JesusIsThe SonOfGod to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Warrior4God in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Robi Fortune, click on at the bottom under it