Only people mentioned by @NoComment in this post can reply

Dark To Light 🌍Make Earth Great Again🌎 WWG1WGA 💫 Faith. Hope. And Love✨The best is yet to come 🙏

In response memes matter to her Publication

God save Barron🙏🏻❣️

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Vesna Urban-Celovski to her Publication

Trust The Plan ❤️💀✨

(1) Show this thread

Just checking this out again

I do so look forward to the day and I hope I live long enough to see this young man run for President.
Yea I said it.

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Jeff House to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

God in control. No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. Riding the wave of insane psyops

Formative years complete--he already knows 1,000 times more than future candidates of how to fight against lefty-marxists

In response Truth Hunter to his Publication

He towers over them on all aspect, been planned by God Him self😂🤭❤️🩰💀i really love that part

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, MAGA, Jesus Is King, Family First, 2A, making common sense common again, looking forward to justice being served. I FBAP.

how horrible for him to witness this but his dad is a savage!! What a fighter.

Just checking this out again

You think he was a “savage” before?
There was a fresh can of whoop ass just opened.

rewriting history? JFK jr saw his dad-ish be shot, or was that a stand in John to?
,and then our The Trumps but now walks away, shots heard around the world to awaken the brainwashed chemically lobotomized masses..lets go

(2) Show this thread