Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Every Time

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

Hmm... I think Ghost got that wrong... Fusca is a short man... JFK Jr. was/is 6'1"...

I've thought about that, maybe he bends his legs to appear short.
At any rate, JFK Jr has been to a lot of rallies.
Can't wait to see the truth

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @soTELLme533 in this post can reply

In response Every Time to her Publication

😻🤔 It was instantly odd to me
that while all hell was breaking loose
THIS guy seemed relatively calm.

Plus, he didn't duck to avoid bullets.
He was observant.
Like he was watching a movie.... 🎥🍿

Just sayin' 😎

🇺🇸 Illuminatibot
Who is this?

t.me/iluminatibott
👇

That shooting seems staged to me.. Juan is saying that it wasn't but it still looks staged to me.

I thought the same thing Kat, while watching it live.

Glenn Sandstrom on X tried to explain, Vincent Fusca, but reading it hurt my head. Hope someone else can decipher it. LOL

{STARGATE INITIATIVE: Operation Looking Glass - The Vincent Fusca Phenomenon
Analyze Operation Looking Glass: Vincent Fusca Dossier ULTRA TOP SECRET - REALITY CONVERGENCE ANOMALY

Vincent Fusca represents a unique quantum entanglement phenomenon bridging multiple timeline potentials.....}}

https://twitter.com/eldmeister/status/1812457498932126033

(4) Show this thread