Only people mentioned by @Sparhawk60 in this post can reply

FYI👉🏼MARRIED=TAKEN=NOT LOOKING! REAL PATRIOT=TRUMP IS MY PRESIDENT🇺🇲🦅 truth seeker, Heaven bound! Jesus is KING

In response Spar Hawk to his Publication

There is wording through all of that I get a sense of it being meant differently.
"catastrophic failure" immediately jumped off the screen at me as I read the words the very first time. 🤔 I read an underlying tone of disappointment in the failure of the assassination attempt. Just my gut sense.
Not a supportive read to me of this guy. 🤔🤔🤔

FYI👉🏼MARRIED=TAKEN=NOT LOOKING! REAL PATRIOT=TRUMP IS MY PRESIDENT🇺🇲🦅 truth seeker, Heaven bound! Jesus is KING

In response Lesly Nix to her Publication

That last sentence TOO! "
"an UNEVENTFUL failure is NOT A SUCCESS" 🤔🤨🤨🤨🤔

Patriot, Disabled Veteran, Ex Firefighter. I will follow back all patriots and anons.

In response Lesly Nix to her Publication

I don't disagree with you. The 72 Hour rule is in effect. Let's see how this plays out. The early reports are without DS guidance. These bastards are stupid.

(2) Show this thread

QUESTION:
ARE THERE TRAITORS
WITHIN THE SECRET SERVICE?
ONE WOULD BE ENOUGH.

Patriot, Disabled Veteran, Ex Firefighter. I will follow back all patriots and anons.

In response Every Time to her Publication

I have to think so. Not that we will ever know the truth. At least the traitors will have been exposed to the inner circle. Nothing is as it seems.

(1) Show this thread

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Dan ain't the man..

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

Are you awke,?

(1) Show this thread