🦅🇺🇸🪖 President & CiC Trump lifted his fist & yelled

"FIGHT‼️ FIGHT‼️ FIGHT‼️"

This is a White Hat Op, imo, dear Anons.

President Trump is OK‼️‼️‼️ 🙏😻🇺🇸🪖

Kat, I agree with you & your analysis! 💯

We are all living inside the MOST MASSIVE & COMPLEX MILITARY OPERATION IN WORLD HISTORY.

EVERYTHING we see & EVERYTHING we are experiencing is part of this incredible & totally unprecedented GLOBAL MILITARY OPERATION & 5D CHESS MASTER PLAN.

Patriots, DO NOT knee jerk react to anything.
Think critically. Use your discernment.

Certain conditions MUST EXIST in America to allow the complete removal of such DEEPLY ENTRENCHED PURE EVIL, and one condition is: 👉 AMERICA MUST BE UNITED.

The vast majority of Americans across our Country, regardless of politics or background, ARE GOOD PEOPLE and they will not stand for the level of abhorrent violence & corruption THAT IS the Deep State. This waiting Super-Majority is real, and most of them have not seen the depths of Deep State EVIL until today.

PRESIDENT TRUMP IS SAFE.
THIS EVENT WILL UNITE THE NATION AGAINST THE DEEP STATE.

NO MORE DIVISION!

AMERICA WILL BE UNITED AGAIN!

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @ol_cowboy in this post can reply

passionate patriot, anon, truther and lover of the Creator

In response ol_ cowboy to his Publication

agree with you both

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. #SaveTheChildren. I dont accept psyop of DS vs Q/Trump, its problem/savior, so block me 😎

Strange times my fren.
There is good things happening deep background, cabal has completely lost control over global financial & intel systems.
Lot of wild card operatives cut loose.

For Humanity's Liberation & 'till every Child is rescued & out of harm's way. 2 ancestors fought under General Washington. Trump! MAGA!

In response Blaine .13 to his Publication

I think this is the point where the Deep State Cabal loses EVERYTHING,
and President & CIC Trump is a HERO.

(1) Show this thread

Love this. It's curious because I felt the need this week to drop some heavy packs of seeds on a FB post that shouldn't have gotten political but it did. I told my husband I don't know why but it's feeling like planting time again. I drew out a whole load of Dems. They wanna fight. I'm fucking over that. I'm beyond ready for the great healing.

For Humanity's Liberation & 'till every Child is rescued & out of harm's way. 2 ancestors fought under General Washington. Trump! MAGA!

In response Cat Lee to her Publication

The Deep State Cabal's plan was to get our Nation into a fabricated civil war. They have been dividing us for DECADES, to make America WEAK and to get Americans hating each other, when that is not our true nature. Civil war and its aftermath is exactly when America would be at its weakest, totally primed for a foreign invasion.

Instead, America will STRENGTHEN by the UNIFICATION of Our People as One America. Watch & see.
President and CIC Trump is the great UNIFIER, and we will make it out of all this INTACT and STRONGER AS ONE NATION UNDER GOD.

We are AMERICANS FIRST, not Anglo-Americans, not African-Americans, not Asian-Americans, not Hispanic-Americans, etc.,...WE ARE AMERICANS, and we are Strongest when we are UNITED, especially for the right reasons.

Our Enemy is the Deep State Cabal, and America has to UNITE to STAND AGAINST THAT TRUE ENEMY.

United, we will also Heal as One Nation and get busy with achieving Greatness & Prosperity.
Can't do that fighting each other

(1) Show this thread