Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana also noticed the tall Vincent Fusca was there and when the shots were fired he never flinched, he seemed to be scanning the crowd the whole time looking for a shooter.

I saw a shorter vincent in hermosa when i was on my lunch break. Pretty sure it was him but was surprised at how tiny he was.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @MMMMADDDD in this post can reply

Formerly TXSquirrel Patriot @UltraTXSquirrel, but all my info disappeared, so have had to re-do my acct. I stand with God and DJT - WWG1WGA

Saw a picture of Fusca alongside a pic of John Denver and the resemblance was uncanny…….Denver wasn’t very tall, just sayin’………today’s version is much taller……could be JFK Jr (the master of disguises)? And how long has it been since we’ve seen him at a rally and NOW shows up just a few days prior to the RNC and DJT’s big announcement? Next week will be VERY interesting!

In response TXSquirrel Patriot to her Publication

Very good reply. Yes it has been a while that's a good ppint to make. I was a bit taken back when i saw him cause like he was well known to me and i didn't think I'd ever just randomly see him like that. So i was at a loss for words and just said hello to him but like I'm a big dude sobhe looked up at me and felt like nervously said hello back. Just his mannerisms were like yikes lol but i didn't say anything else just a random encounter like i said before. I worked at a pier restaurant out there for a while a few years back.

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Digital soldier, Anon, Memer, Empath, WWG1WGA, MAGA,, NRA, SAVETHECHILDREN, God Wins, Trump is my President-NO DMS-

yeah i heard that before