🌟Spirit Within Guides, Divine, Eternal Being having a human experience β™₯️ Patriot God bless πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Jesus Christ πŸ’ž Unconditional Love🐾 🐾

🌟 IMPORTANT MESSAGE 🌟

Joe M - A Story About How America Was Almost Destroyed by Criminals πŸ‘‡

https://rumble.com/vaqr21-joe-m-a-story-about-how-america-was-almost-destroyed-by-criminals.html

YOU ARE WATCHING A MOVIE πŸŽ₯ ...

πŸŒŸπŸ’š NOW IT IS TIME TO HEAL πŸ’šπŸŒŸ

In response Margical ONE to her Publication

Forgive, of course. Forget, never. After all, they were willing to totally throw us under the bus and worse over not getting the jabs. Those willing to toss aside will NEVER be trusted by me again...how can they be. One does not forget being stabbed in the back over something as minor as disagreeing over medical interventions (eugenics!).

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

In response Ashka 4517 to her Publication

I so agree - mine started years ago - no respect, nothing to do with the jabs, but believing - 'they' believed the media over family - when you lose 'trust'

So tragic and sad how successful the programming/brainwashing has been. Not just over the jabs but everything else--believing MSM before those who would put their lives on the line for them (not anymore).

In response connie wright to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Ashka4517 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ashka 4517, click on at the bottom under it