WhipLash347
You know people in the West are so blind to how evil Fiat Cash Money really is. They are blind to the word Humanity. Its all about us in America, Australia, Canada or wherever. US US US. Its all about Me. You live comfortably while your currency is backed by WAR. Innocent people dieing, starving and living in Poverty.
The Truth is we have lived an EVIL ANTICHRIST ZIONIST System since
2nd Judiciary Act 1869 & 1871 Act of England.

I challenge you to go live in the Africa, South America, Middle East, Asia etc and then get an understanding of how fair and evil the The Rothschilds Central Banking Fiat System really is.
Just watch this on GEORGE SOROS (Zionist Khazarian Jewish/Nazi) who sided with Hitler Killing Jews is who controls a lot of the Politicians he invests to destroy 3rd World Nations so they all come to 1st World Nations hence destroying them.
Video here of him admitting he loves collapsing markets in 3rd World Countries. The evil POS has been controlli

- YouTube

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Only people mentioned by @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

Aloha Good Beautiful Morning ๐Ÿ‘‹
Unless they are under a spell๐Ÿ™€
They are selfish, and shameful to humanity.
Wishing them the Best of Luck in the future. ๐Ÿ’•