I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

Aha, Melania opens her own office.
https://mobile.twitter.com/OfficeofMelania

Only people mentioned by @zeffwood in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@FreedomFighter1111) can see their posts

In response karen hennigar to her Publication

black hat...COMMS..to the enemy!!

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

is she sending comms? on russa kicking out the global banksters and the fiat dollor?

I miss our FLOTUS, too.

Angel eyes of course.....

Jeremiah 33:3 - Call unto Me and I will answer you; and show you great & mighty things, which you know not.

Most beautiful first lady ever, yet she was not treated well by the sick MSM or the entertainment puppets.
But the American people LOVE HER STILL. Best ever, and the best is yet to come. Just Stunning

Old school 'conspiracy theorist' living in Austin Texas. Hobbies include rabbit hole dives and extensive researching 😉

In response Chris Illich to her Publication

100% agree...her spirit always reminds me of Princess Diana's as well. And yet this might be the only magazine cover that I have seen her on ✌

(1) Show this thread

Patriot / Health & Freedom Fighter / Holistic Healing/ Spiritual Conservative / Truth Warrior #WWG1WGA #GodWins No DMs Please

On what grounds? I hate FB. So glad I left it.

We were prophesied to be here at this exact moment in time to stand for truth and to share Gods message of Love. #Trump is appointed by God.

what she had to endure... and her "friend" betrayed her... God gave her so much strength...and Barin, all he endured too. He had to grow up so fast. 🙏

just a lil patriot wondering around this strange place called exile. 🇺🇸 **twatter & buttbook are weenies**

and strength 💪 love her 😍

Sheeple Hunter, TRUTH= scorned wounded Beast but her honour must be defended, 4SHE LEAVES NO ONE BEHIND #WWG1WGA #AllRoad$L€ad2Switzyood

In response Marley McCord to her Publication

🤩She will even be loved more when they find out who`s behind the award winning costume😍

(1) Show this thread

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

look viral to me! SHARE EVERYWHERE!!!